The Boxbrite Advantage
You’ve invested in your green energy system, so you want to know what kind of expertise we have, right? Since we rely heavily on trusted relationships and delivering results, every process starts and ends with a conversation. We make sure we can deliver anything we promise.
With decades of experience developing technological results under our belts, we are experts in scalable, robust solutions capable of ingesting, processing, analyzing and visualizing interval data from hundreds of thousands of data points. Daily.
Using Agile methodologies in our cloud-based solutions, we design, develop, test and implement solutions using:
We integrate with widely used technologies in the energy industry, and with vendors such as SolarEdge, Enphase, ABB, Fronius and SolarLog. We also combine data from cameras and sensors, and track operation and maintenance activities by supporting solutions providers such as FieldAware and PowerHub.
That’s the technology stuff you need to know, but it doesn’t happen in a vacuum. We want customers to always feel they are receiving far more value from our services than what our services cost. So, here’s what else you can expect:
- We are your partner. If issues arise that jeopardize a successful outcome, we need to talk about it. Whether its resources, information or meeting expectations, we’ll resolve it together.
- You are in charge. We bring expertise, processes and best practices, but you direct the vision.
- You know who you are working with. We identify resources involved in the work, so you have confidence in the skills and capabilities of our people.
- No surprises. You should understand what your final costs will be, what the deliverables are, and what processes are followed.
That’s the Boxbrite advantage.
operations and monitoring
We offer an active monitoring service for solar units. The focus of our solution is not how fancy the system looks, nor the number of features, but, rather, does it save you money or generate more money for you?
Our solutions are built from the ground up to monitor solar panel systems effectively. So we can monitor many more systems with a higher accuracy than relying on the standard software provided by manufacturers. We also constantly advance our automation and analytics capabilities to detect finer problems and improve effectiveness.
Sit back, relax, and get on with the other work that makes your business thrive. We’ve got your solar system covered. Our trained professionals constantly work to ensure your investment operates at peak efficiency. Here’s how:
We consume detailed subcomponent-level data daily, using advanced extraction tools to get the information we need.
And then we communicate that information clearly and efficiently to you, so you can understand the trends, patterns and irregularities in the data.
We investigate hardware-generated faults daily. Our advanced solution allows us to either handle faults automatically or investigate them in seconds, and we tailor a response suited to your unique requirements.
We deliver a weekly analysis of your system’s performance. This analysis allows us to detect problems that may not be generating a hardware fault, but are costing you money. Here’s how we do it:
- A trained analyst examines all system components, including inverters, strings, trackers etc.
- We use environmental data, combined with both intra-site and inter-site comparisons, advanced analytics and any available camera data.
- We quickly catch emerging problems and know whether an issue is weather- or system- related.
Each month you will receive a report that shows your daily system performance and all monitoring, investigation or repair activities that we have performed for you. You understand your system’s performance in one quick glance.
As part of our annual service, you receive a summary report looking at your long-term trends, and an invitation to tell us how we can continue to improve our service.